fredag, juni 25, 2004

Fahrenheit 911

Moore's docu-film opens today, and I sure wish I had bought tickets earlier. I will probably see it with my boy sometime this week however. Worked sucked today. The supposed "day leader", whatever the fuck that means, once again did next to nothing today. Oh, except make lots of personal calls instead of actual work.

Last night was really sweet though, I went to see Hairspray with Busty and my boy. It was a really good show and a good time was had by all, although I kind of wished I had done some cocaine with Busty. That would of made the night that much better. I guess the weed was more than adequate for the evening.

Yes, I realize its Friday night and I'm at home writing another blog posting, but I am spending time with my boy and there's nothing more I could of asked for. He actually just walked in the room and is scratching my back... oooh chills.... kisses?