tisdag, april 12, 2005

A real post

So, not all that much has been happening in my life. Work, work, and more work. It is one of my good friend's birthday this week (the big 25), and we have plans to go to Asia SF for dinner. It is a tad expensive, but definitely worth it to celebrate such a wonderful life. = ) I am looking forward to it. Hmm... I'm trying to think of other things to talk about, besides just bitching about work. Fuck it. Work sucks, big time. I really hate the utter stupidity of the people blue cross of California has working for them. I've been working at my job for about six months now, and they are still making the same mistakes now as they did then. They have brains (at least I assume they do), so why don't they use them? Grrr.....

Oh yeah, all these pics I've been posting of late were all taken by yours truly, and I figured someone might just enjoy them. Or not, doesn't matter really I suppose. But there they are.

On another tangent, I've started a new blog with my buddy, Busty Wilde. It is for the most part (or at least until we decide to change our minds) various news articles that we find reported on the web. Check it out here. We're still in the process of working out all the kinks and formatting issues, but we finally decided on a theme. If you couldn't tell, the theme is drugs. What kind of drugs you might ask. All of them, that is right from marijuana and nicotine to cocaine and speed. There's even the possibility we might find some news report on caffeine worth reporting. We'll be posting amusing anecdotes, articles on drug policy, here and abroad, reports on drug crimes, etc... So, if you find any drug related material that warrants inclusion let us know.

Anyways, I'm at work currently, and I should probably get back to it.

Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Fuck work.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home