söndag, juli 17, 2005

Amorphophallus titanum

Posted by Picasa

I got to see this "corpse flower" at UCB's botanical garden this Saturday, it was pretty cool (both the flower and the botanical gardens). I had wanted to bask in the aroma of the corpse flower, wanna guess what it is supposed to smell like? But, alas, the smell only lasts for the first twelve or so hours after the bloom opens, and we didn't arrive until several days after the bloom had started to let out it's pungent odor. I had never been to the gardens, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was quite a bit larger than I had expected. Oh damn, Mr. Menzel wants to go get shelves, I guess that is it for now. Ciao folks.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Just a note, we did end up buying a shitload of shelves, over $200 worth....

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home