onsdag, december 07, 2005

Hmmm


So, I while back I was planning on going to Yosemite. For a number of reasons it just didn't work out, I think most notably because we are all flaky to some extraordinary degree. One of the main reasons I had wanted to go was to see some kick ass foliage as it changes with the seasons. I've never really had the chance to see that you see, at least not that I can remember. See, most of my summers growing up I didn't have seasons or not what others might called seasons. We had a wet season and a windy season with no big difference in temperature or humidity. Nor did we have the type of trees that would change with the seasons. After coming back to the US we moved to New Mexico (desert) and the to the central coast of California (mostly chaparral). Now I live in the bay area and still haven't got the chance. Know I know Yosemite won't be as gorgeous as say upstate New York or some other place in New England, but it would be better than the trees we have outside my work, where I happened to take this picture. One day I will have my wish fulfilled until then I'll just have to get really high and imagine.