tisdag, april 11, 2006

Fucking crazy homeless bitches


Early this morning I took a relatively quick smoke break, and while I was enjoying the smoky flavor of my Camel Turkish Silver, I was pounced upon by not one but two separate homeless assholes who apparently think it is within their rights to smoke my cigarettes. Now, usually I don't have any problem bumming out cigarettes to anyone who asks, but today I only had two left after the one I was currently smoking, and I didn't feel like making a trip to the gas station sometime before I get out of work, so I told the first guy (maybe forty year old white guy with some weird disease/infection covering a large portion of his face and neck), "no, I'm sorry I only have two left." What was his response? "I only need one." To which I had no response and just kept reading my book (Atlas Shrugged). Apparently this didn't please him, and as he walked off in a huff you could hear him bitching about how much of a greedy bastard I was. So, as I was rolling my eyes and attempting to locate the part of the novel where I was so rudely interrupted, I heard some immensely dirty, sickeningly smelling, crazy mother fucker black guy muttering about nigga cocaine and other less intelligible phrases. So of course, this asshole asks me for a cigarette. My reply this time was a simple no, and I continued to try and read. Maybe not the best idea, but what else are you supposed to say to someone who is obviously in need of some serious psychological help. Anyways, he ended up screaming and bitching about how he doesn't want my nigga cocaine, and I can't have his white man tobacco. And then starting just yelling at me. Not that any of the words he said at this point had any relevance to the words following or proceeding it. I think, if I can remember the gist of it, it went something like, "fucking arab box smokes nigger thanks slave bitch cunt mother taking fucking cigarette etc...." Eventually he just walked away, but god I was livid. Why exactly, do either of these useless stinking human beings think that I should be obliged to give them anything let alone a fucking cigarette. Living and/or working in Berkeley for the past eight or so years, I have become so fucking jaded when it comes to the homeless. When I first came here, I even hung out with a bunch of people who choose not to work and live in a house, I still see some of my old friends, although I don't hang out with them all that much anymore. Now however, I just got so sick of hearing a bunch of rude ass remarks if when some homeless person asked for change and I said sorry, or if I try to ignore them then I get a whole nother set of rude remarks. Apparently the only think that makes these assholes satisfied is if I cum in their mouths or something. Grrrr... ok, now that I've vented I feel much better.