måndag, maj 29, 2006

50 questions

1. How tall are you barefoot?
6'2"

2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
Yes

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
OCD

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
27 (which happens to be my favorite/lucky number)

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think they make horrible dildo substitutes.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Funky, Funky, X-mas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Cherry Coke

9. Do you do push-ups?
I have...

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
At one time I had the nickname 'The 5-hit Wonder'

11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.

12. Do you like the rain?
Yes.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
No..

16. Full initials?
TAW

17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I work tomorrow, this is sad.
2. I'm high.
3. The dandy warhols rock
4. I wonder if I will be getting any tonight...

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week.
lotion, white cotton gloves, cigarettes

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
1. Cherry Coke
2. Cherry Coke
3. Cherry Coke
4. Cherry Coke
5. Cherry Coke

20. What time did you wake up today?
10:45

21. Can you spell?
english only, at least for the most part

22. Current worry?
Earthquakes

23. Current hate?
People. Work. Government.

24. Favorite place to be?
In my love's arms.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Hell.

26. Where would you like to go?
Almost anywhere.

27. Do you own slippers?
No.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
6 feet under.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Neither.

30. Yellow or blue?
Green.

31. Would you be a pirate?
I am...

32. Last time your phone rang?
6:44

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Serial Killer

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Wallet.

36. Last thing that made you laugh.
The Iceland Phallological Museum

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
ummm.... I wasn't raised with sheets...

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I had a cupboard door slame into my head as a kid. There was lots of blood and some stiches.

39. What is your GPA?
None at the moment.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
5

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Drew.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Mari.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I certainly hope so.

44. Do you wish on stars?
No, that would be a little hot.

45. What is your favorite book?
This is a tough one, and at the moment it would have to be... Midnight's Children

46.) What song did you last hear?
The HIV Song - Ween

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Donizetti, (Domenico) Gaetano (Maria) - Concertino for Oboe and String Orchestra in F Major, Mvt.2: Allegro

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Fuck I was supposed to go out last night.