lördag, juni 10, 2006

Which car's owner do you think would call the police to complain that someone was parking in their space?

If you guessed the white Jetta on the right you would be wrong. That is my baby's new car, and last night we received a visit from the police at about one in the morning.

But I should start from the beginning.

My darling has grown more and more annoyed by the ridiculous parking job of our bitchy and horribly ugly neighbor Patricia. So he started leaving notes (polite ones at that, which is a bit surprising considering how upset my babe was becoming) which asked her to please be considerate and park in her own space. So yesterday he left her a note, which she just stuck back in our door. When I discovered this fact I went and put it back on her car. This led to a pretty amusing and grammatically flawed note from our neighbor which reads as follows:

Please
stop to
note in my
car and can
I will call the
police again soon
one time ok!

So when my babe parked last night he decided he was no longer going to park as far to the right as he can. (Which we had been doing since space is so tight and we try to be nice.) He was fed up and understandably so. So I was heading to bed when I noticed she was just arriving home. Not long afterwards our buzzer went off, but it was late and we weren't going to answer it. We knew it must be her but didn't want to deal with the raving bitch who can't communicate. A little bit later there was some loud banging on our door which we also ignored. The buzzer went off again at least one more time before my darling got curious and went to see what was going on. It was at this point that he saw that the police had arrived. At this point the cop hadn't seen how our car was parked, but when he said he was there because we were parking in her space Patrick took him downstairs to see how we were parked. It was at this point that the cop said oh you are in your space, she just can't drive.

The whole thing was annoying and pointless. She woke up half the building being such a bitch. Apparently she was pounding on people's doors asking them to call the police. The people above us in reply closed the door on her face because they know what a grotesquely annoying and ugly funtwad she is. I mean they have to live next to her. Anyways, I suppose I have vented enough. I just wish the bitch would die already, preferably in some extremely painful and embarrassing way. Ok, I feel better now. Posted by Picasa