måndag, juli 17, 2006

Memories

Your 8th grade year in Middle School is supposed to be "the worst year of your life." So let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?


IN 8TH GRADE:

1. Who were your best friends?
I had quite a few, there was the studious ones like Kristin and Laura, and then the crazy ones like Kara and Larry. Then the oddballs like Kari and Jen.

2. What sports did you play?
ROFL! me play sports after grade school, not if i could help it

3. Did you buy your lunch?
sometimes from the beach snack bar, but usually no (we didn't have a cafeteria)

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
beach

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
not in the traditional sense

7. Ever skip school?
Nope

8. Ever smoke?
Yes

10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope

11. Can you sing the alma mater?
I don't think there was one.

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
I was going to say Schultz, but I really enjoyed Mr. B's math classes, he was such a doofus.

13. Favorite class?
I'm gonna go with band!! Our school band rocked. At least I enjoyed it at the time and miss playing the oboe.

14. What was your schools full name?
Kwajalein Jr./Sr. High School

15. School mascot?
Spartans

16.Did you ever go to the dances?
I want to say yes, but I can't remember any of them.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Nah, the past is the past. Today is now.

18. What do you remember most about Middle School?
ummm... I dont remember all that much, I guess what I remember most are the people.

19. Favorite memory of your 8th grade year?
learning to scuba dive

20. Were you ever posted up on the 8th graders wall?
I'm not sure what this means.

21. Did you have a job your 8th grade year?
not that i remember

22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
beach

23. Have you gained weight since then?
yes, and several inches to boot

24. What did you do after graduation?
What graduation?

25. Did you like your eighth grade year?
Yes