onsdag, juli 07, 2004

Wait, I thought we observed the 4th of July today

OK, so I didn't, but that didn't prevent me from taking the day off. and boy did I need it. I'm just sick of going to work and being the only there who actually tries to make the department run smoothly and efficiently. Other than work, my life has been grand.

I saw both Fahrenheit 9/11 and Spider-man 2. I was severly affected by Fahrenheit 9/11 that I was actually crying at the end. Sometimes this country of ours really makes me sick. I highly suggest, no demand, that everyone should see this movie. Even if you support Bush (and if you do, you should probably check yourself into a psychiatric ward), the movie is enlightening and might make you question said support.

Spider-man 2 was ok, it was better than the first, but I still did't like it all that much. Lots of bangs and whistles, but not much else. Not much else to say except that Tobey is kinda cute in all that spandex.

Oh yeah, I entirely approve of John Kerry's running mate, and I hope that he helps beat the hell out of Baby Bush.