tisdag, mars 22, 2005

Guess What?

So, I suppose kind of obviously, I went Joaquin Miller Park on Sinday, oops I mean Sunday. Now this isn't part of the east bay regional park system. No. It is actually an Oakland City Park. It is pretty sweet and has a pretty nice second growth redwood grove, ahhh the redwoods. We ended up taking Cinderella trail and argued about the name. Pepper thought that it was named Cinderella trail because it was a struggle to get to the top. I thought it was because they were both bitches. Who knows, maybe it is both. While we were heading up the trail, there were several guys on bikes heading down, and Salt almost got knocked off. (slight exaggeration there, but hey it is more exciting) About the time we started heading back down the hill (by this time we were on the Sequoia Bayview Trail (which surprisingly has some pretty excellent views of Oakland, San Francisco, the golden gate, etc.), we discovered a little kid's tricycle. Which I now regret not riding down the path. That would have rocked.

On another note, tomorrow I see Slimlove! How Smashing!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 fm, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I thnk I must have taken too much cough medicine when I wrote this. DXM mmmmm tasty!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home