torsdag, mars 31, 2005

I know..

I know this may sound like it is just reopening old wounds, but while cruising through the democratic underworld, I found this interesting article about the discrepancy between exit poll data and the official results from our last election. I really think that something went horribly wrong with our most recent election. (not to mention the one before that) I was most upset to hear that the difference between the two results was greater than the recent Ukraine elections. Where if you don't remember, they had a revote with the other guy winning. (Hey anyone know how he is doing, I thought I remember hearing that the poison used in an attempt to kill him had long-lasting effects) Anyhow, why is it such a bad idea to make absolutely sure that nothing shady went down with our presidential elections. Seriously. Grrrowlll....