söndag, mars 27, 2005

Weird

So, today I was in my bathroom, and I started to have a tiny acid flashback. What I mean is that the tiled floor started to do some pretty interesting melting. Man, I wish I could describe it better. It was pretty sweet, and it got me to thinking about my lsd days. Sigh. See, I used to do quite a bit of acid. I think in fact that the most I ever did was like 15 hits. (Keep in mind I was also on several hits of ecstasy, smoked quite a bit of weed, and had been sucking down nitrous all night) Man that was one crazy night. Anywho, after the tiny flashback, I went online seeing what interesting things I could find on lsd (and other hallucinogens as well). That is where I rediscovered Erowind. It was there that I discovered this acid blotter. I though, wow, imagine all the condoms dancing, I know they would have been if I was on acid. I was especially amused by the angel condom.Posted by Hello