tisdag, augusti 02, 2005

Intelligent Design is Bullshit!

President Bush is a fucking moron. Every time I hear the phrase Intelligent Design, I get this weird feeling. Kind of like an amalgamation of burning fury and a queasiness in the pit of your soul. So, you can see that my reaction to the following news story made me stop working (ha) and rant about this on my blog:

President Bush said Monday he believes schools should discuss "intelligent design" alongside evolution when teaching students about the creation of life.
During a round-table interview with reporters from five Texas newspapers, Bush declined to go into detail on his personal views of the origin of life. But he said students should learn about both theories, Knight Ridder Newspapers reported.
"I think that part of education is to expose people to different schools of thought," Bush said. "You're asking me whether or not people ought to be exposed to different ideas, the answer is yes."
The theory of intelligent design says life on earth is too complex to have developed through evolution, implying that a higher power must have had a hand in creation.

That is just what we need. Let's give those fucked up fundamentalist bastards more reason to celebrate and a nod of encouragement from the POTUS. AARgh! I think I would slap Bush if I ever saw him walking down the street. What a friggin' moron.