måndag, september 26, 2005

Dilly-Dally


So, Saturday was another solar return for me, and no, I did not have Dilly-Dally come to some sort of birthday bash. Nor did I in fact ever see this peppy red headed clown. No, instead I went to a party thrown by my good friend Slimlove. Which, in part, was a fete for Slimlove's and her roommate's solar returns; in addition, this was also a beginning of the year soiree for Slimlove's fellow grad students (mostly first years, so a lot of them were meeting each other for the first time). To get there we had to go to Davis, about an hour or so from home to among other things a fair number of cows (COWS!!!). Oh yeah, the us I use refers to myself, Mr. Menzel, Busty, and Fisty. The party was kewl (apart from irksome first years), and I actually enjoyed the pseudo-anonymity the anniversary of my birth. While we might have stayed a tad longer than I probably should of (sorry Busty that I didn't stay awake on the drive home, I tried), smoking the hookah made it worth it. Oh yeah, Busty got tickets to see the Dandy Warhols, straight to yo mother.