måndag, oktober 17, 2005

Buy her Candy

This picture to the left was all I got to see at the de Young Museum' grand reopening this past Saturday. It was perhaps a little disappointing to see such an emormous line waiting for us at the entrance. It was still an interesting voyage into the city, and a nice race back to Oaktown (as to make it on the bridge before they closed it). I'm still a bit amazed that the bridge was closed at all. While I suppose the repairs are supposed to make us safer, all it does is reinforce the idea that the entire bridge could go at any one moment. (pause) I just keep saying at least it isn't as bad as some of those bridges to the north.

Well, anyways, I still am excited about eventually going to the de Young; I think it will have to wait for several weeks. Let things cool off for a bit. Definitely before the Hatshepsut or the Catherine Wagner exhibit are gone. Which in fact gives me several months so, hmm.

toxic?

Heffalumps?

I think I had a dream that I stole a Pink Heffalump from Disney World once, maybe it wasn't a dream. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:33 em, Blogger kim said...

hee, heffalumps. i like that word.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home