onsdag, december 21, 2005

Home Today

So, last night we went to see the new musical Lestat in San Francisco. We got back relatively late for a Tuesday night, and I figured hell why go to work today. So I didn't. My office is being remodeled anyways, and I don't have access to all of my files so it wasn't much of a loss anyways. Lestat was pretty decent for a preview showing. The stage, costumes, lighting, and the imagery were all rather fascinating. I really dug the short films that played everytime someone was biten as well. The performances were great with the notable exception of Armand. Man, that guy sucked and not in any good way. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:39 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

How come I never knew you went to this? God, I'm so out of the loop.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home