lördag, februari 11, 2006

What the fuck?

I don't spend much time randomly perusing people's blogs (most of them are retarded), but today I was bored and kept following random links until I came across TI (that is targeted individual for those of you not in the know) from Jacksonville. Who apparently believes he is the victim of "gangstalking" which is some term they came up with to explain their neuroses. Check out their blog for some truly weird ranting.

Off subject. I went to the farmer's market down by the freeway and found some absolutely gorgeous potatoes (some fingerling some little Yukon golds and some royal purples). Tasty!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 fm, Blogger nomen said...

You should read "Terrorist Stalking in America" by David Lawson, a private investigator who studied these groups for about 12 years.

 
At 6:49 em, Blogger gang stalking said...

I guess it's one more to add to the mix. I am also a target. I threatened to file a sexual harassment suite against my large Canadian Cable company that I worked for six years ago, and part of what happened is that the harassment started happening outside of the workplace as well as in and now, it happens in my community.

This has been done to keep me from seeking justice for what was done. Why harm someone outright, when you can deliberately over time devastate their lives?

That is what gang stalking is all about. Maybe read Gaslighting how to drive your enemies crazy, or read about the history or gang stalking. http://www.gangstalkingworld.com

I hope in future you will keep a more open mind. We had two targets take their lives because of this last week, and who knows how many more in future weeks will, if something is not done to stop this.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home