torsdag, april 13, 2006

Cat Missing

Apparently Dr. Shabubu is missing his cat.


A horribly ugly feline at that. Does anyone else thing that Dr. Shabubu may not get the best results from this flyer? Unless of course there really isn't any cat missing, and there is just some weird hypnotic message at the number that gets people to join some disturbed Christian cult?

So how to find out without risking getting caught in their evil grasp? Google them. And what do I find from my google search? A flickr page.

A confusing page indeed. I'm not even sure what the hell is going on, but it somehow fits with the flyer, and I did find the flyer in Oakland near the Berkeley border. I wonder if "Jenna" is that crazy girl who always leaves those weird rambling diatribes on horribly xeroxed paper at the Bing Wong Wash Center in Berkeley. I think it might make sense, but fucked if I know.