fredag, maj 05, 2006

Everything else was normal

Trawling the ghost stream
Highway to the sk: The road seen onl by the dreamer
Point and click: Icons in the window to the ancestral manse
Pealing faces
Dazed in the desert at the end of time
The wat of the world
Eat the moment
That's when I realized I was out of my senses
Heaven
I realized I was dead
They don't show you all this on the top of the mountain jus to destroy you on the way down
Unbridled
Saved by the belle
Sinister toys and the Internet of souls
Hallucinating the horror of sobriety
Ride the snake and break on through
The pinball machine I could play without feeding it coins
Hell's den and Pan's glen
An early absolution
The orgasm death dance
The schlomus: The price of a moment's doubt
My first trip
An awakening from within
Then the emotions started happening
The menacing orgasm that almost melted me away
First communion with life
How can I die if I'm not here?
To either die or come
I've definitely been psychotic
Portals of flame, petals of the lotus blossom
Psychedelic terra firma
The Psychedelic is the Creator
Is this a trap or a welcome?
Sounding the black box of the subconcious
Over the Spillway
The V in my path
A blink of rabbit fur
Do I want to be seeing this?
Everything else was normal
The Cathedral of San Pedro the Devine
The vision made it real
I had a theory who I was
The immagrant's landing
The apostate's homecoming
Our Lady of the Eastern Star
The initiate
The organismic display monitor
A thousand cruise missiles pointed straight at my brain stem
Loosing the hounds of war
Memoirs of an acid-salved war photographer
Anbai.
 Posted by Picasa