måndag, juli 26, 2004

I'm back

Just got back from an extended weekend in LALA land. Or just outside of LALA land to be more precise. Pomona to be exact. Visiting my sister and her family. All that really happened was me watching a shit load of movies. I Robot, Dodgeball, Last Samurai, Catwoman, and bourne Identity (In the order that I like them). I was surprised that I even liked I Robot, but I did, and it was a pretty good movie to boot. In addition to all the movies that I watched, most with my boy although he opted out of I Robot and Dodgeball, we also went to Venice Beach. It was here that my boy bought the replacement for Swirly, his first pipe. Which he had to replace since I accidentally smashed Swirly against the concrete floor of my sister's garage while we were smoking before Catwoman. The replacement, which I like better than Swirly, we got at a steal, so that was cool. We also got some incense and a new incense burner, which my boy was excited about. We decided to drive back Saturday night after the drive-in, and although my boy said he was cool with driving, I had to take over after almost two hours and drove the rest of the way. We got in a little before 7am, which isn't making bad time, since we left around 1:30am. Anyhow, I needs to look for a job now. Hope everyone else had a great weekend.