måndag, augusti 16, 2004

Odd

You would think that since I am currently unemployed(It will be for two weeks this Wednesday), I would be blogging quite a bit more than I have been recently. Maybe its because I've been trying to stay away from the computer as much as possible. Other from the poker playing. Which I've slowly become addicted to whether my boyfriend likes it or not. I've also been avoiding the news. This blog started to become a rather scathing critique of the Bush presidency. (Is that an understatement, I rather think it is) Well, I realized my attitude was becoming quite negative. I decided I needed to focus on the positive. Which means I don't think that much, since there are few positives in our time to believe in. (there I go again, Grrrr...) Anyways, I wanted to comment of some uplifting news reports/articles, but, alas, I have yet to find any