onsdag, juli 28, 2004

Saudis Take Lead on Muslim Forces for Iraq

What?!?

Yes, let's allow one of the most restrictive middle eastern countries to take the lead position for Muslim forces. Saudi Arabia is just as horrible if not worse than the Taliban regime. Both of which gained much of their power from the US both militarily and economically. I mean I suppose it makes sense considering the Bush family's lust for Saudi oil. I guess its just that I always hold this kind of naive hope that Baby Bush is a descent enough human being to stop with all his fucking bullshit. I hope I don't get shit for this, but in many ways I respect the so-called "terrorists" more than I do infamous leader. Compare the number of US casualties in this new Iraq War with how many civilians we've murdered. US power in the world relies largely upon one simple fact: we have by far the most powerful and destructive military in the history of the world. And what does this get us? Anything. If you don't cooperate with the US (more specifically US corporations), we will bomb the shit out of you. Even if it means sacrificing thousands of our young adults [which ,(un)coincidently, often ends up being poor or any ethnicity other than white]

Shame on us.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 fm, Blogger MR said...

I was just browsing for fellow anthropologists and came across yours. Interesting!
M

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home