måndag, augusti 30, 2004

Weekend of change

This weekend saw some pretty significant changes in my life, although I did fairly little. It was a relaxing weekend for sure, even though I helped out my roommate in her move to distant Davis, why yes that was a bit of sarcasm there. It's nice to now have the apartment between me and my boy. It seems strange to me that it doesn't field weird that she has moved. I have been living within a mile of her for the past seven years. In my voyage through Berkeley, she was always there, whether for good or not.

What else happened this weekend?

My father got married. Yes after seven months have since the end of my parents 29 year marriage, my father has remarried. Not entirely sure how I feel about it. Just think he is being an ass in how he is approaching me and my sister's. Hmm... It is nice to vent I suppose.