måndag, augusti 16, 2004

I don't understand

I just noticed that one of my polaroids made it on to my blog. I was actually trying to have that be my profile picture, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I figured that I just fucked everything up and nothing would happen. But no, there it is, as a post. Strange. Whatever though, the picture was taken by my bf. Thats me in the photo out in the hills surrounding Lompoc, CA. For all of you not familiar with Lompoc. Its located on California's beautiful and foggy central coast. Known for its murals, flower seeds, prisons, and its proximity to Vandenberg Air Force Base. On a side note, VAFB's main purpose is the testing of the US missle defense plan (grrr...). In other words it fires rockets and missles to the Kwajalein Atoll way out in the Marshall Islands. Anywho, I like the pic a lot so there it is.