tisdag, mars 15, 2005

Google News

I love google news. You can now personalize google news. I have it to include marijuana as a topic(like US News or Entertainment News). So now I have a marijuana news section, and in this section today an interesting article (well letter to the editor) popped up. "Bible endorses marijuana legalization" Since it is such a short letter I thought I would just post the entire thing here:

I was pleased to read people are working toward credible drug law reform (New Drug Chapter Hopes To Take Off, Feb, 23, 2005). That would include re-legalizing cannabis, which isn't even a drug but a plant. The Government would like citizens to think cannabis is a chemical weapon of mass destruction, in reality it is one of those seed bearing plants that God created and said is good on literally the very first page of the Bible.It is Biblically correct to stop caging humans for using cannabis (kaneh bosm before the King James Version); the only Biblical restriction placed on cannabis is that We use it with thanksgiving -see 1 Timothy 4:1-5, where it even describes who will promote its prohibition as those who have fallen away from the faith.

I was also a little bit amused that the person sending in the letter is Stan White. (there are those who will know why). Now, I just wish I still carried a Bible with me everywhere I go so that I could figure out what 1Timothy 4:1-5 says. (which again amuses me, and again there are those who will know why)

= )

2 Comments:

At 9:43 fm, Blogger kim said...

1Timothy 4:1-5
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, through the pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and enjoin abstinence from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving; for then it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

 
At 10:37 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

That's an awesome idea. I think I'll add a marijuana section to my customized google news pages as well!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home