onsdag, maj 11, 2005

Ok, I lied

So, it is the day after my last post, and yet I still haven't made any additional posts. Why, you may ask yourself? Well, I'm taking this GRE prep course through Kaplan, and I ended up going to class last night. Well, after three boring hours, I was a little out of it and mighty tired. So, when I finally got home, all I did was watch Gilmore Girls smoke a couple of bowls and go to bed. I'm not sure why, but this class that I'm taking always brings me to the brink of unconsciousness. I'm not sure if it is the length of the class (3 hours) or the banal subject matter. I suppose it is probably a little (or a lot) of both. Anyhow, I'm back at work (oh, the absolute splendor of full-time employment). In some positive news, my beautiful partner received 3k from selling his company's stock. Green green green. I'm hoping to get some new jeans out of it. Cha-ching! Hopefully today after work I will post something about my Coachella trip, seeing DRC, work related stress, possible vacations to Weed (and jealousy for other's more exciting vacation plans), celebrity gossip, news stories that piss me off, and, of course, more family drama. How delicious?


Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 10:44 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

ok, you can buy a pair a pants on the Credit Card my love.

Kayaboy's partner

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home