fredag, november 18, 2005

Is there a better way

Now, when I first saw this picture I said to myself, "Man, that is pretty impressive." I mean growing up my friends and I would try to fit as many people as we could on one bike and then attempt to ride down an old WWII bunker which over the years had been slowly reduced to a large hill. Usually it would result with us all flying head under feet into a large ditch.

But then it hit me.

The sign above these balancing acrobats reads "military police." You'd think the Indian military has better things to train these men in. What use is there for having these eleven men balance on a motorcycle? Anyone have any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 4:35 em, Blogger Jeremy said...

This is what they do to now that they saw the fallout the US military had when they photographed prisoner sodomizing each other.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home