söndag, november 06, 2005

Another wet and foggy day in SF

and boy did I enjoy it. Me and my partner in crime and in life ventured into the city with our trusty companion Ms. Tasty Tongure. Yes yes, amazing we managed to leave just before one. we headed on over towards, umm, well, the part of city pictured here. or here is where we parked at least. glad was i to be wearing my warm jacket, mmm, warm jacket. i was hoping to buy a shirt or two, but there wasn't aything for me. sad. very sad. I did have a delicious meal in the city. mmm. which reminds me that i am awfully hungry at the moment. but what do i want to eat? - - - - - I don't know. hmm. food. mmm. mmm. mmm. mmm. mmm. mmm. mmm. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:43 fm, Blogger kim said...

normally i would take a moment to abuse you for enjoying such lovely weather, but it's been chilly, overcast, grey, windy, and occassionally rainy here for several days now.

god, i love fall. i love it even more after 7 fucking months of sun. YAY.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home