onsdag, december 28, 2005

Top Nine Drug Related News Stories from The DrugSpot







So, if you've never heard of the DrugSpot, then sadly you are living a sheltered and inconsequential life. Do youself a favor and check it out regularly here. I've compiled my nine favorite articles below in descending order (I absolutely hate those lists that start with number one and work there way down, yes I'm talking about you SPIN). I've only listed the titles which should give you a pretty good idea of what they are about. Click on the link to go to the article's home at the DrugSpot.

9. Tropical islanders getting hooked on washed-up cocaine This one has special significance for me because I grew up on an island not more than ten miles from where the cocaine washed up.

8. Owl discovered in Christmas tree found with marijuana in system
7. Van Bought From Sheriff's Auction Contains Pot Stash Wow, I want to find 100 lbs. of marijuana in my car, hmmm, maybe I should go take a look.
6. Cannabis for canines: happier pups?
5. Using chili peppers to burn drug abusers Youch!!
4. Stone the cows? Russia uses pot as animal feed
3. Family Receives Marijuana in the Mail Would you believe? And you don't even have to buy a car.
2. Marijuana monkeys Do you see a recurrent theme here with animals and drugs? I think perhaps I am too amused with intoxicated mammals.

And finally number one. I think this one was obvious. What one drug news story dominated the headlines for close to six months? Why of course, our very own Cocaine Kate, as told by The Mirror.

1. The Day Drugs Wiped Me Out Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:38 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Nice linkage. I'll still be referring to coke for awhile as "Kate Moss" or something to that effect - definitely the best drug story of 2005. ;)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home