lördag, januari 21, 2006

A Wacky Web Tale

My guy and I are just hanging out tonight searching for someplace new to live. Pretty much trying to stumble upon some sort of super deal on a dream apartment. Pretty futile, but maybe it will produce something. He's more into it then I am at the moment, so I had my boy give me the words for this mad-lib on some random website. Enjoy the meaningless but mildly amusing results:



How to make a Snowman

Ingredients

sixty nine tablespoons sexy ball
thirty teaspoons cock
fifty cups dirty coke
five hundred tablespoons window

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix quickly with a spoon until sweaty. Place on front lawn or other cold location. Bake at -seven hundred and ninety degrees for four minutes until snow is smelly and hot. Test with stick or carrot to make sure it is ready.

When done, decorate with a teddie and a jockstrap. Use a bed for a mouth and pussies for eyes.

Serves everyone!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Are you really thinking of moving? Where would you move? Even after you put all that work into your place? That would suck man...you're only allowed to move closer to me. Not farther. Only closer.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home