tisdag, juni 29, 2004

And still...

I haven't seen Fahrenheit 911.

Speaking of presidents, former president Clinton appears at Cody's today to promote his book. I wonder if Busty will get up in time to go see him. I mean it will probably be too crowded to get any sort of glimpse of the sex-driven political figure. Does anybody know if Hillary will be there? Thats' who I'd want to see, who cares about a man who can't keep his cock contained? I sure don't. I want to see the woman who will (hopefully) become the first female president.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Oh how I longed to go...however, you apparently had to buy the book at Cody's in advance in order to get a special ticket required to go see him. Cry, cry. I bought my copy elsewhere. Fuckers. And I think Hillary is busy in Washington or something, I don't know. In any case, we all know Clinton's cock did a way better job in the oval office than Bush or Dick ever will...and I'd give ol' Willy a job anytime. ;)

 
At 7:30 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

LOL

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home