lördag, januari 29, 2005

Sunshine

Today has been quite a lovely day. Usually I'm not too keen on the sun, but today it was pretty nice. I went to the farmer's market after going to the gym. I found artichokes, mmm tasty. And brusquely sprouts, mm delicious. Sadly, tonight my man and I are going to take his sister out to dinner. Not exactly sure where yet, but hopefully it will be nice. Tomorrow though, fresh Vegas. Mmmmmm.

After dinner I'm supposed to go out with some friends to some underground rave, oh the joy. Seriously though, I'm a little interested to see how that whole scene feels like these days. Its been ages since I used to go out. My those days seem like they happened in some other reality. Like it happened to some other person, and I just watched a movie about it or something. Its all ages, grr, so I'm assuming no alcohol. That's never any fun. It is not as though I will be taking any drugs, so the alcohol would make it that much easier to take. Oh, well. I'm hoping it doesn't rain, never can tell in the bay area, most likely it won't. (Man, am I really talking about the weather, how lame, sigh)