lördag, december 31, 2005

My eleven favorite albums during 2005





Now these aren't necessarily albums released in 2005, instead I've decided to list the albums that I enjoyed the most from the past year. Why did I choose to do this? I'm not particularly sure and don't have the energy to contemplate why either. Doesn't matter. Here they are.

11. Pixies -Doolittle
10. Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
9. Madonna - Confessions on a Dancefloor
8. The White Stripes - Get Behind me Satan
7. Gorrilaz - Demon Dayz
6. Ladytron - Light and Magic
5. Le Tigre - Feminist Sweepstakes
4. Beck - Guero
3. The Dandy Warhols - Come Down
2. Sleater-Kinney - The Woods
1. M.I.A. - Arular

2 Comments:

At 1:36 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Fiona and Madonna beat out my Kim Deal? What the fuck man.

 
At 8:51 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

On the Madonna end of it, the album is just so deliciously full of cheese that it had to be on the list. I actually came up with ten that didn't include the Pixies, but then once I realized it I added a special number eleven to the list. Sorry girl.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home