fredag, februari 04, 2005

Woohoo, Friday of from work!

So, it is once again my day off! See, my job is only 90% of full time, which means I get a day off every other week. This is actually my first Friday, it used to be Mondays, but I figured Friday worked better for me. Anyhow, you may ask yourself, "wow, a day off, what would I do?" Well, for me, it was just a whole hell of a lot of cleaning. The bathroom, kitchen, living room. I even went grocery shopping. Exciting, huh? You know you're jealous. Admit it. What I really want to do right now is to be smoking a bowl, but I've been having a little trouble getting a hold of Mary Jane. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some tonight. I hope so. My partner and I are going to Monterey this weekend, and I would really want to be stoned for most of it. Ahhhh.... Refreshing. Lets just hope everything goes as plans.

In other news, I watched the State of the Union, and it made me sick. The way he used the Iraqi woman whose father was assassinated and the parents of the soldier who died in Iraq. Come on. It felt a bit demeaning, like he was trying to get everyone emotional so they would agree with him. Ugh.. That coupled with his frequent winks and smirks just made me ill. Sad. Very sad.