torsdag, januari 26, 2006

That's right, just keep telling that to yourself...

...Attorney General Gonzales. Maybe eventually even you will believe that the POTUS can do whatever the fuck he wants. I think the protesters have it right, just like Bush and the Republican party have turned their backs to average US citizens (not to mention the world at large), Georgetown university law school students returned the favor as Gonzales tried to defend Bush's domestic spying program. "Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."

On a completely unrelated note, in the previous Gilmore Girls related post I forgot to mention that the quiz had a great quote from the show. Lane, the show's resident indy music fanatic, quips, "You are not telling me that you didn't know that Kim Deal was in the Pixies before the Breeders! I refuse to accept that!" And for that matter, I refuse as well!