måndag, januari 09, 2006

The White Camel

So, I've had in the plans several posts to finish up my end of the year lists. (I never realized how many books I read over the course of year, and it is taking quite a bit longer to sort through them all and figure out which ones I liked best) However, I've been ill for most of the past week, and I have had trouble coming up with ways to explain my choices for my favorite music of the past year. Yes, MIA rocks and deserves the number one slot. But before I continue with that a friend of mine took some sort of online survey about a new type of cigarette brought to us by the good folks over at Camel. I've got the description and a couple of pics to boot.

So here we go as explained by the makers we have White Camel Heaters - Tobacco Heating Cigarettes:

The rare White Camel is a prized symbol of individuality and signifier of wondrous things to come. These cigarettes have been released under the sign of the White Camel, because they move the experience of tobacco forward in a new way. White Camel Heaters feature a unique design that primarily heats, rather than burns tobacco for an intensely smooth flavor. These cigarettes allow you to experience smoking pleasure in a new way:

No lingering smoke odor on you and your surroundings
No messy ashes to clean up
Very little secondhand smoke (reduced by 80%).

Sounds pretty weird and novel don't you think. To be honest I'm a little excited to actually get a chance to try them out. I even dig the new packaging (well it isn't really new, they just use a new color scheme, but I still like it).