lördag, februari 05, 2005

In the throes of the optimism epidemic

So, Monterey was a bust. We had to reschedule for later on this month. I guess the aquarium will have to wait. It has already been seven years, so I suppose I can wait for another couple of weeks. Today we discovered that Pandora has fleas and our garbage disposal is completely falling apart. So, instead of driving to Monterey we cleaned the apartment including about seven loads of laundry, vacuuming the entire apartment, and giving Pandora a bath. Well, it started with just that. My boy took it upon himself to use this opportunity to straighten up the apartment, and boy did he do a lot. The apartment looks better than it has in months especially our bedrrom. So, all in all, today was pretty damn productive.

I want a kitten. I think Pan could totally handle it and not eat the cute little darling. Man, everything I think about it I get all excited and such. Although my boy probably wouldn't let me, I have these weird urges to buy a house out in the country and get a superfluity of kitties. Sigh. I suppose I can dream.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Don't get a house full of kittens, you always read those stories on the news about how someone is pent up in their house with a whole bunch of cats. And that is sooo gross. Plus, I'll never be able to visit you, what with my allergies and all. ;)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home