lördag, januari 28, 2006

Random thoughts

I think it is a little odd that the three blogger profiles that include Religion Explained as a favorite book are all male libras and are either 26 or 27 in age.

Why does it take me fifteen minutes to open my magnetic sudoku travel game and my partner only fifteen seconds?



How can Brokeback Mountain be doing so well when I almost walked out before falling asleep?

I can't wait to get our taxes back!!! $$$Cha-ching$$$

I don't get another extended weekend for two more weeks. Fuck that, I need one now.

My desk in an utter wreck, and yet I haven't even the slightest desire to clean a thing on it let alone putting something away.

I've cut my smoking in half over the past week. This upcoming week I'm planning on doing it again. Cigarette smoking by the way, not marijuana.