lördag, januari 28, 2006

Who the fuck?


Electric Six and Belle & Sebastian are going to be playing in San Francisco in the upcoming months, but I don't know anyone who would want to go see. That sucks. This is a common theme for me. There have been countless shows I would have liked to seen, but none of my friends are even mildly interested in them. PJ Harvey, le Tigre (when they were headlining), ICQ, Bjork (when she was on tour), Cibo Matto, etc.. Why is this? Do my friends music choices suck? No, I've seen plenty of acts that rocked with me homies. Hey, where are my homies? I haven't seen them in ages. What the fuck?
I seem to be in a relatively sour mood today. Maybe that is because I've been staring out of my room into a depressingly grey sky imagining how shitty the weather in SF might turn out to be today, and how I've made plans to go to Haight with some friends and how that could infinitely suck balls unless the sun decides to make a somewhat extended appearance. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 fm, Blogger kim said...

i'd go see the delightful scots with you. if, you know, i could afford the time and money required.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home