onsdag, februari 09, 2005

Loathing, unadulterated loathing

I loath work. Well, not loathe, but I am really annoyed. Grrr...

Good thing my life isn't all work then. Made plans to go hiking up in the Muir Woods. Probably stop by the beach as well. I'm planning on going to the farmer's market on Saturday to get some bread and humus. Maybe some olives and other goodies. All will be great to bring with us. I can't wait. Went to the gym today and there was a friggin fire alarm. How damn annoying. My boy is all upset that the cable is out. He is going to miss Alias, and man is he pissed. He's on the phone right now with the cable people hoping against hope. I need shoes. I think I want some pumas. Maybe there are pumas with stars. I like stars on my shoes. I neeed stars on my body. mmmmm... Star tattoos, tasty. Dreams do come true.