söndag, februari 13, 2005

Orange Gates

Currently Central Park, in NYC, is literally blanketed with 116, 389 miles, yes miles, of bright orange fabric ballasted by more than 5,900 tons of steel. It is some art project called "The Gates". Pretty amazing. The pictures I saw made me want to go back. Not just to see Central Park again, which I think about daily. I keep getting this urge that I should be in New York City again. For Longtime. (giggle) Sigh.

So, it is Sunday, and I was up by 7:30. I haven't been able to sleep past 8 on the weekends now ever since I got back from New York City. I think it is my body's way of telling me that it is not jut my brain that wants to be there.

Oh shit. I am supposed to be checking weather reports and I completely forgot. Maybe it was because the first thing I did this morning was smoke a bowl. Nah, that couldn't be why. Some friends, my boy, and I are going to go hiking. We want to go to the Muir Woods, but the forecast did not look too good last night for the north bay. For a replacement we were thinking Mt. Diablo or Tilden. A good friend of mine who has been living in the Berkeley area for, oh, the past six and a half years has never once gone to Tilden. That amazes and troubles me.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

So where did you end up going?

 
At 11:31 em, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

oh, okay.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home