söndag, februari 20, 2005

Bush = Pothead?

Ok, so I was online surfing through thenation.com, and I started this blog entitled "The Daily Outrage." In the blog was a interesting line about Halliburton, "For now, the US blocks exports to Syria and bans US companies from doing business in Iran. Except Halliburton!" Being kind of surprised (and that ever-intriguing exclamation point!!!), I was drawn to the link. The link takes you to a msnbc article about basically how corrupt and evil Halliburton is. However, that is business as usual, and I wasn't too taken aback by anything the article explains. The real juicy bit comes from a link I made on the msnbc site to another article about some tapes of Bush between 1998 and 2000. These tapes supposedly show a very candid, behind-the-doors pre-president Bush. Here are a couple of quotes. "I wouldn't answer the marijuana question. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried." On one tape, Bush explains that he told one prominent evangelical that he would not "kick gays, because I'm a sinner. How can I differentiate sin?" Thing is, the White House isn't denying anything. They only say that Bush was having casual conversations with somebody he thought was his friend. Maybe there will be stuff about his coke use and other nasty tidbits. I can only dream.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I'll smoke whatever I feel like, GOD.

 
At 7:46 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Dance, baby, dance!

 
At 3:53 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

It would make me despise Bush a little less only if he would admit it, Fisty.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home