torsdag, februari 17, 2005

Ha! What a moron

When I read this today, I nearly busted a gut.

When the ranking Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, Rep. Ike Skelton (Mo.), asked about the number of insurgents in Iraq, Rumsfeld said, "I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work."

Man, I love it when Bush's cronies make stupid mistakes like these. It gets a little boring when it is just Bush fumbling over his own words. On another note, what is the point of Rumsfeld attending Congressional hearings if all he does is avoid questions and leave before everyone gets a chance to ask their questions?

3 Comments:

At 12:19 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Tonight I was watching King of the Hill, and Hank and Bobby were camping in this park because Hank wanted to teach Bobby about self-reliance or something. Anyways, these hippies showed up to live in the park and use their services for free (like the toilets and water), and Hank got mad and convinced the park ranger to let him shut off all the water. The hippies got mad and decided to leave, but one of them called Hank "Rumsfeld" (as an insult, what else) just before he drove off. I thought that was funny.

 
At 7:47 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Rumsfeld


>giggle...<

 
At 11:49 fm, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Hugs right back at ya!
= )

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home