tisdag, februari 15, 2005

The Day After

Yesterday was valentine's, and even with no real plans, my boy and I had a truly romantic night. While nothing incredibly special, it was superbly intimate and relaxing. First we went and got surprisingly expensive take out from a wonderful little bistro. We took that home and proceeded to have a dazzling candle lit dinner. I think in total there were about 100 candles placed all around our living room. While we ate we watched a really good movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. While it was a romantic film, it stars Jim Carey and so it had some pretty amusing parts. Kate Winslet was stunning in her quick-changing-hair-color-ness. It was a little bitter sweet, but I loved it all the same. After dinner we curled up on the couch, smoked a bowl, and cuddled. (yes, maybe a tad bit too sentimental, but it was nice)

Now that the commercialized holiday has past, and we enter just another week. I smile thinking about the upcoming four day weekend, the Ani Difranco concert in SF, and possibly a dishwasher!!!! Sigh, a dishwasher. And to top it all off, Tori Amos comes out with her new album on Tuesday. While I know certain people won't be excited in the least bit (i.e. Busty), I am ecstatic.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Gag! Hehe, I'm just kidding...kind of. Are you going to the Ani concert? And what's this about a dishwasher? Man, I should call my friends back.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home