måndag, februari 28, 2005

Pain fills my head, obliterating all notions of telepathic cheatery

The start of another week, and here you can find me typing away at work. Click-click-clickitty-click. A nice beginning to a hopefully beautiful week.

This weekend was uneventful for the most part. Lots of chores, yay! We did get our wall mural, which should look nice once we determine how we are going to put it up. Now I'll always wake up to a gorgeous sunset on my bedroom wall.

Now I've just got to figure out how to decorate our computer room. Hmm... Suggestions? I was thinking that maybe I should put frogs everywhere. How's that sound?

Abrupt change of subject here, but who in their right mind would want to see a Fred Durst sex tape? Eww.. nasty...

5 Comments:

At 12:04 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I want to come see this eternal sunset you speak of. Also, I bought that movie, so you should come watch that wedding scene.

 
At 12:06 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Oh, and to answer your final question - I'd want to see the sex tape, but I like watching celebrities have sex...without their makeup on...

 
At 8:12 fm, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

yeah, but it is Fred Durst, and he doesn't wear makeup to begin with. Yueck.

 
At 8:35 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

but...but...he's a celebrity!

 
At 11:47 fm, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I suppose so, still I think I'd rather see a ICP sex video than Fred Durst.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home