tisdag, februari 22, 2005

Veltan's Castle

Sweet Jesus!


Well, the weekend has past. = (

Ani was pretty spectacular, but that was expected. It wasn't her best, but Julie Wolf showed up halfway through. Man, that was sweet, and they sang angry anymore. = )
I ate a cookie, that was pretty tasty. Mmm... Cookie....Mm.....

Oh yeah, well she did a lot of new stuff. I was pretty impressed. Andrew Bird plays a damn fine bass. Very impressive. The opening act guy, whatever his name was, basically blew, which sucked cause he came out for a couple of songs during Ani's set.

F*#@%!!! I think my boy just blew my fucking ears out.... sh!t...

man... Where was I...

Oh yeah, my boy was sick today, which made me leave late, which caused me to roll through a stop sign, which became the reason for me to get a ticket, which made me even later, which led to my parking pass not working at the parking garage, which made me a total of thirty minutes late to work this morning. Usually this wouldn't have even been noticed because my boss comes in at nine. Alas, she had come in at eight. = (

That basically sucked. Not that I ever come in late though.

Hmm.. so, last night I watched Napoleon Dynamite. I was sort of roped into seeing it, but after five minutes or so I was enjoying it. = )

Gilmore

Bye

4 Comments:

At 2:46 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

I know...I felt bad, but I figured if you really hated it, you'd have said something. At least I hope you would have. I knew once you saw the guy you would realize he wasn't as annoying as he was in your head, and then you'd be able to get past that and watch and enjoy the movie. It's so random!

 
At 3:28 em, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Don't feel bad at all, I'm glad that I got to see it at all, it is not a movie I could convince my beau to watch. I just wish I could have watched The Royal Tenenbaums with you.

 
At 8:38 fm, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

We can watch it again...I really liked it, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

 
At 10:14 fm, Blogger Pannyxeos said...

oooh, how delicious

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home