torsdag, februari 24, 2005

Something smells fishy

So, today I was bored at work, yes again for the gazillionth time, and I decided to check the headlines on sfgate.com. Cruising through the website, I stumbled upon a disturbing article about a some wacko woman's sexual proclivities. Apparently, after this guy ejaculated into her mouth, she kept his sperm and impregnated herself with it. Weird, huh? What kind of upset me was the fact that she gets $800 a month in child support! Why? So, what does the man do? He sues her! (yes, we Americans sure do love to sue each other) For emotional distress and theft, ha. Man, you ejaculated in her, it is not like you expected it back. (Or maybe he was. Snowball) The courts dismissed the theft charge, but let the other charge stand. The woman responded to the charges by saying that her actions were not "truly extreme and outrageous." Girl, if they weren't I wouldn't be blogging about it. Get a clue, it is not conventional or reasonable to believe that getting head from some chick will lead to a pregnancy.

On another note, we once again had to postpone our Monterey trip. I'm thinking maybe we'll never end up going. = (